What are you staring at?
– You don’t look like a vegetable vendor at all today. But I look like your maid though.
– I’m tired looking so beggarly each day. And also, customers would keep visitng us
only if we look presentable. And yes, you work under me. And keep in mind, we should do so much business today
that the other vendors should go shell shocked. Throw away the stale ones. Kid, pack me 500grams of tomatoes,
500grams of potatoes and 500grams on onions. Hurry up, kiddo.
– He isn’t standing idle. Give him some time. Do I keep staring at your faces until then?
– Sir, please, be patient. Yes, darling.
I’m buying everything needed to cook biryani. Has your hubby gone for work?
– What the.. – Cool. I’ll be there, then. Sir, wait up..
He forgot to collect the change. Go give him. Forget it. He doesn’t deserve such promptness.
– And we don’t deserve even a penny which isn’t ours. Go give him. Maybe she doesn’t deserve, but I do.
– You don’t want me to beat you to pulp, do you? Man, this lady sees everything. How much is bitter gourd?
– Rs. 50. – Ridge gourd? – Rs. 60. And gherkins.
– Just tell us what you want. I want the rates for all the vegetables. Any problem?
– None, sir. Sir, don’t snap the lady’s fingers.
– Without snapping how will I know if it is any good? You can ask us that and we’ll tell you.
– Why are the brinjals here so black? Are they stale? Take your shades off.
They aren’t black at all. What do I get these brinjals for?
– You get in terms of kgs. – Is it? Not in litres? No. Liquids are sold in litres.
– Man, you guys are sharp witted. Anyways, pack me all these for Rs. 50.
– For Rs. 50? I know how to deal with this guy. Here you go, sir.
– Just chillies? There is no mutuality between your height
and your miserliness. Consider these chillies gift from my side. A gift?
– Asking for all veggies for Rs. 50 is like asking for a gift. Fine. I atleast got chillies for free.
– What an idiot he was. Hurry up.
We’ll atleast attend to the other customers. How may I help you?
– Some drumsticks. – And? – Some onions. How may I help you?
– You know it. Some drumsticks. – Alright. This guy only keeps buying drumsticks. Why so?
– Well, don’t ask me that. I feel too shy to answer it given that I’m a kid.
– You’re a kid? You’re as old as this planet. Why do you want so many drumsticks each day, anyway?
– Whom are you talking to, ma’am? Why do you care, sir. It is obvious
I’m not talking to you. Give him the drumsticks he needs. No, not drumsticks.
I’ll buy cabbage today. The tomatoes seem fresh. How much for them?
– Yes, they are. Rs. 20 per kilo. Pack me 250grams.
– Sure. – Pack some beetroots too. Sorry, we ran out of beetroot.
Try beans though. They’re very fresh. Yes, they are.
Pack me some beans too. How much is the bill? – Rs. 150.
– Rs. 150 for 250grams of tomatoes and beans? Tomatoes and beans cost only Rs. 70.
But counting the veggies you ate and the veggies you stole,
it’d add upto Rs. 150. Alright, I’ll put these back. So, how much is the bill?
– Rs. 70, like I said. ‘How cute this girl is.’
– Excuse me, brother! – Brother? I’m not your brother. Alright, I’m sorry.
Do you got black beans? I thought she is cute but she is calling me black.
Don’t be a racist, ma’am. Do you have short taros?
– You called me black and now you’re calling me short? I’m the tallest dude in this neighbourhood, ma’am.
I’m not short. You, idiot! She is asking for corm vegetables.
– Yes, right. Your idiocracy is the reason no customer revisits us.
– Oh, corm vegetables, is it? Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll pack
whatever you ask me to. Anything you want. Thank you, big brother.
– Not again. Served you right, idiot. What’s wrong with these vegetables?
– They are a little unripe, sir. They aren’t unripe, they look like crap.
– No, sir.. – Not you, I blame those imbecile farmers. Yes, sir, the farmer is imbecile for he tries
to grow crops on the only acre of land he has after selling his wife’s only piece of jewellry
to buy crop seeds. He is imbecile for he waits
for the rains to turn up and show mercy. And when they do
and the crops start growing he is imbecile for trying so hard
to fight the parasites and pests. He is imbecile for also trying not to make the yield
too much so that the rates plummet. Yes, he is an imbecile for toiling so hard
to feed ungrateful people like us. Alright, I’m sorry. Pack me some tomatoes.
– No, I won’t. – Why? I’ll pay you Rs. 10 more. I don’t care. You pissed me off. So, get out of here.
– What in the world. Greetings, people! I hope you liked this video.
Do like, share, comment and subscribe to Dhetadi.