The sword of arrest is hanging on former finance
minister and Congress veteran P Chidambaram. Chidambaram’s troubles increased after the
Delhi High Court rejected the anticipatory bail plea. In the INX Media case, this action
is going on them. Earlier, this case was Chidambaram’s son Karti Chidambaram. But now CBI and ED
have prepared for the arrest of P Chidambaram in this case. But what is the matter going
on so much about this? Know what is INX Media case and what has happened so far? And Amit
Shah is taking revenge for his 10 year old, now with p chidambram, all things will be
understood by date wise time line. The CBI alleges that in 2007, as Finance Minister
P Chidambaram had illegally approved INX Media for foreign investment and took BRIBE for
it, followed by INX Media KE PROMOTER Peter Mukherjee and Indrani Mukherjee’s company
INX Media Foreign investment of 305 crores came. But it was said that it was only 5 crores.
Only then did Chidambaram come under scrutiny on charges of getting INX Media’s approval
from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (fipb). According to the CBI, Indrani Mukherjee
and Peter Mukherjee met the then Finance Minister Chidambaram for the approval of fipb. Now,
the date wise, the entire case is 4 people in this case P CHIDAMBRAM, SON KIRIT CHIDAMBRAM
AUR Peter Mukherjee and Indrani Mukherjee INX Media Case: What happened in the investigation
of the case • 5 May 2017 – CBI registered FIR and alleged
that during Chidambaram’s tenure as finance minister, foreign investment granted to inx
media group to receive foreign funds of Rs 305 crore in 2007 was illegal. Was given
• In 2018 – (ED) filed money laundering case
• 23 February 2018 – Karti, son of former Finance Minister P Chidambaram, did not get
relief from Supreme Court in INX Media case. Order to appear before ED on 1 March.
• 28 February 2018 – Investigation agencies arrest Karti Chidambaram at Chennai Airport.
Chidambaram reached the Supreme Court. Karthi was caught before her petition was filed in
court. Chidambaram said that as finance minister, in 2007, he himself granted INX Media permission
to Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB). His son or family member had no role in it.
• March 9, 2018 – Karthi Chidambaram was sent to CBI custody by the Patiala House Court
of Delhi in the INX Media case case. He was sent to custody for three days. The court
also allowed the CBI to interrogate Karti’s CA Bhaskarman in Tihar Jail.
• Karthi got relief from Delhi High Court. The court granted him interim protection till
20 March before he was arrested. • March 12, 2018 – A Delhi court rejects
the bail plea of Karti Chidambaram. The court sent Karti to judicial custody for
12 days. Order to be kept in Tihar Jail like normal prisoner.
• 23 March 2018 – Karthi Chidambaram got bail from Delhi High Court. The court granted
bail to Karti on private bonds worth 10 lakhs. Instructions not to go out of the country.
Instructions not to tamper with the witnesses and seal bank account related to the case.
(ED) seized assets worth 1.16 crores of Karthi and his company.
• 31 March 2018 – In the INX Media case, the court sent Peter Mukherjee to judicial
custody till 13 April. The investigating agencies had filed a petition in the court saying that
they wanted to sit Peter Mukherjee in front of Karti Chidambaram and question him.
• 31 May 2018 – Delhi High Court stayed the arrest of P Chidambaram. In the INX Media
case, the High Court put an interim stay on
the arrest of Chidambaram till 3 July. • June 6, 2018 – Chidambaram questioned
by CBI for four hours. • 25 July 2018 – Delhi High Court stayed
the arrest of P Chidambaram. Later this stop was extended from time to time.
• 3 August 2018 – Supreme Court refused to interfere in the High
Court’s decision on Karti Chidambaram’s interim bail decision. Karti was allowed by the Supreme
Court to visit America, France and London between July 23 and 31 for the purpose of
business. • 25 October 2018 – Investigation agency
filed charge sheet in INX case. • November 2018 – Delhi High Court granted
interim relief to Chidambaram from arrest till 15 January.
• 19 December 2018 – P Chidambaram arrives at ED’s office on ED summons. He was called
for questioning in the 305-crore INX Media case.
• February 2019 – Enforcement Directorate (ED) questioned P. Chidambaram for five hours.
• 19 August 2019 – Delhi High Court refused to grant anticipatory bail to P Chidambaram.
• Now let me explain to you the case of amit shah
• Just like today, aur cbi is behind p chidambram, just like that happened 10 years ago with
the current Home Minister Amit Shah, when agencies were after him. But now times have
changed and the game has also changed. This is the point when P. Chidambaram was the Home
Minister of the country during the tenure of the UPA Government, the Sohrabuddin Sheikh
encounter case was at its peak and action was taken on Amit
Shah in this case. On 25 July 2010, the CBI also
arrested Amit Shah and put him in jail. He remained behind bars
for three months. After this, he was ordered to stay
out of Gujarat for 2 years.