It is past 8AM.
No girl should sleep until so late. Get up. It is only 8:30AM.
Why did you wake me up already? Oh, no! It is already 5:30AM.
If I don’t sweep the front yard, mom would kill me! Why are you smiling?
– Back in our day, we used to sweat by working hard. But now, you all are working out to sweat. Wait! What do you need two shampoo bottles for?
– This one is a shampoo and this is a conditioner. Using a conditioner
protects your hair from damage. Mom, where are the soapnuts?
– In the kitchen. Mom, turn on the geyser.
– Why didn’t you? – It slipped my mind. Kids these days
got so used to life of comforts. What’s that noise?
– It is the hair dryer. I’m drying my hair. You use machine to even dry your hair?
Back then, we used to dry using the lovely benzoin powder. Dear.. – Yes, mom?
– My head is aching. Could you cook some rice? No, mom! You know I don’t know
how to cook. Also, I’m running late. ‘Mom, you take rest.
You seem weak. I’ll cook today.’ Girls these days know maths, but don’t know
how many glasses of water is needed to cook rice. What’s the matter? You look so weak.
– I’m on my periods, mom. Mom, I’m on my periods.
– Make sure you touch nothing and enter from the back door. Why are you walking next to those clothes?
If you touch them even accidentally, I’ll have to wash those. Don’t sleep on your bed tonight.
Sleep on the floor. Get in and take rest.
I’ll make you some juice. Mom! – Yeah?
– I’m sorry I didn’t care when you said you had a headache. I wonder why you are so patient with me?
– In our days, we struggled at every step but you all are too lazy to even take a step.
Now, you have instant foods and instagrams. But doing all the chores and interacting with all
was our idea of passing time. That’s how we learnt all. Go and rest now. Hi, all! So, you saw the difference between
our generation and our mothers’ generation? I’m sure you all would’ve related to this video.
If you liked this video, do like, share and subscribe to Satyabama!